1. The following persons should contact a physician, dentist, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation before administration.
(1) Patients undergoing medical treatment from a physician or dentist.
(2) Patients who have experienced allergic symptoms associated with drugs, etc.
(3) Persons with the following symptoms: Erosion inside the mouth.
2. If the following symptoms are observed after using this drug, these may be adverse reactions, so immediately discontinue the use, and show this document to your physician, pharmacist, or registered sales person for a consultation.
Skin: rash/redness, itching
3. When symptoms do not improve even after using this medicine for a while, stop using this medicine and consult a physician, dentist, pharmacist or registered salesperson, being sure to take this instruction leaflet with you.
<Precautions of Dosage and Administration>
(1) Strictly follow the prescribed dosage and administration.
(2) When allowing children to use the medicine, a guardian must be present to watch and tell such them how to use it.
(3) Rinse your mouth after brushing in the same way as routine toothbrushing.
(4) The medicine should be used only for dental use.
<Precautions for storage and handling>
(1)Store in a cool, low humidity place away from direct sunlight.
(2)Keep out of reach of children.
(3)Do not transfer the medicine to a different container.
(4) The medicine will not come out when it becomes dry and hard. Always recap tightly after use.
(5) If it is difficult to squeeze it out because of becoming hard due to cold, keep it at room temperature so that it will easily come out.
(6) The tube end is sharply pointed. Be careful not to get injured during use.
(7) Do not take use the product after its expiration date.
Alleviation of symptoms associated with gum inflammation/gingivitis (bleeding/ swelling/ mouth odor/ redness/ stickiness inside the mouth, prickliness of the gums, pus from the gums)
◇Dosage and administration◇
Apply an appropriate amount(1.0g, about 3 cm) to a tooth brush and brush the teeth while massaging the gums twice a day(morning and evening)
◇Ingredient and amount◇
Chamomile tincture 1.25%
Rhatany tincture 1.25%
Myrrh tincture 0.62%
◇Disclaimer on Multilingual OTC Product Information◇
・This product is a pharmaceutical product approved under a Japanese law, the Law for Ensuring the Quality, Efficacy and Safety of Drugs and Medical Devices, with a view to its sale and use in Japan.
・Multilingual product information is a translation of the product labeling written in Japanese and provided for your information only. It does not warrant that its contents and the product itself conforms to laws and regulations in countries other than Japan.
・Multilingual product information is a tentative translation by Our Company, and may be modified or altered without notice.
・Our Company assumes no responsibility for any occurred problem attributable to the contents of the multilingual product information.