Nazal αAR0.1% <for rhinitis from seasonal allergies>
■When not to use the product
1. This product should not be taken in the following persons.
(1) Persons diagnosed as having the following.
Systemic mycoses，tuberculous disease，hypertension, diabetes, recurrent bleeding from the nose，asthma，glaucoma，infection
(2) Individuals with nasal suppuration (infection of hairy roots causes pus as well as pain and swelling).
(3) Individuals who have experienced an allergic reaction to this medicine or beclomethasone dipropionate.
(4) Persons under 18 years old.
(5) Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
(6) Individuals treated with steroid nasal sprays for at least 3 months in the last year.
2．Do not use this medicine for more than 3 months within a year including the period when other steroid nasal sprays were used.
3．Do not use steroid nasal sprays after using this medicine. However, if it is prescribed by your doctor, follow his/her instructions.
1. The following persons should contact a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation before administration.
(1) Patients undergoing medical treatment from a physician
(2) Individuals receiving allergy treatment including hyposensitization therapy.
(3) Individuals who suffer from pain in the head, forehead or cheeks and with yellow or green nasal discharge (sinus infection).
(4) Nursing women.
(5) Patients who have experienced allergic symptoms associated with drugs, etc.
(6) Individuals who cannot assure the reason of their symptoms as seasonal allergy.
(7) The elderly
(8) Individuals with hypertrophic rhinitis*1 or nasal polyps*2
*1：Heavy feelings around the nose and small amount of nasal discharge of mucous, yellow or green.
*2：Nasal congestion, nasal speech or foreign object sensation in the depth of the nose.
(9) Individuals receiving long-term or high-dose systemic steroid therapy.
2. If the following symptoms are observed after using this drug, these may be adverse reactions, so immediately discontinue the use, and show this document to your physician, pharmacist, or registered sales person for a consultation.
Nose：nose bleeds，scabs in the nose，irritation，itching，dry sensation，discomfort，sneezing, dysosmia，purulence（Pus is accumulated due to infection of hair roots, accompanied by pain or swelling.）
Throat：irritation，foreign object sensation，purulence（White pus is accumulated due to infection in the depth of the nose, accompanied by pain or swelling.）
Skin: rash/redness itching, swelling
Neuropsychiatric system: headache, dizziness
Gastrointestinal system: nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite
Other: onset of asthma，eye pain，blurred vision，palpitations，elevated blood pressure
The following serious symptoms may occur in rare cases. In such cases, immediately seek medical aid:
Shock (anaphylaxis): Symptoms, such as itching of skin, urticaria, hoarseness, sneezing, itchy throat, breathing difficulties, palpitations, and clouding of consciousness may occur immediately after take.
3．If pain in the head, forehead or cheek occurs, or if unusual symptoms along with yellow or green nasal discharge appear after taking this drug, immediately discontinue the use of this drug, and show this document to your physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation. (Other diseases may develop.)
4. When symptoms do not improve even after using the medicine about 1 week(up to 4 times (8 sprays) per day), stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered salesperson, being sure to take this instruction leaflet with you.
<Precautions of Dosage and Administration>
(1) This medicine contains beclomethasone dipropionate (steroid). If you overdose or misuse the medicine, you may easily experience side effects. Strictly follow the prescribed dosing schedule.
(2) The medicine should be used only for nasal application.
(3) If you have a taste in your mouth when taking the medicine, rinse with water.
<Precautions for storage and handling>
(1) Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Always keep it stored with the cap.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not transfer the medicine to a different container.
(4) Do not share with others.
(5) Do not use the product after its expiration date. Use as soon after opening as possible even if the expiration date is away.
Relief of the following symptoms including seasonal allergy caused by pollens: nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing.
◇Dosage and administration◇
Spray the following amount into each nostril.
For adults (18 years old or over), spray one puff into each nostril.
Under 18 years: Do not use.
Daily dose: Usually, twice (morning and evening). Doses can be increased up to 4 times (8 sprays). Always leave at least 3 hours between doses.
● If the symptoms improve, reduce the number of doses. If the symptoms are exacerbated again, you can increase the number of doses.
● Do not use for more than 3 months per year.
◇Ingredient and amount◇
Beclomethasone dipropionate 0.1g
◇Disclaimer on Multilingual OTC Product Information◇
・This product is a pharmaceutical product approved under a Japanese law, the Law for Ensuring the Quality, Efficacy and Safety of Drugs and Medical Devices, with a view to its sale and use in Japan.
・Multilingual product information is a translation of the product labeling written in Japanese and provided for your information only. It does not warrant that its contents and the product itself conforms to laws and regulations in countries other than Japan.
・Multilingual product information is a tentative translation by Our Company, and may be modified or altered without notice.
・Our Company assumes no responsibility for any occurred problem attributable to the contents of the multilingual product information.