Noal 12 EX
1．The following persons should contact a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation before administration.
(1) Patients undergoing medical treatment from a physician
(2) Patients who have experienced allergic symptoms associated with drugs, etc.
(3) Persons with the following symptoms
Severe eye pain
(4) Persons diagnosed as having the following
2. If the following symptoms are observed after using this drug, these may be adverse reactions, so immediately discontinue the use, and show this document to your physician, pharmacist, or registered sales person for a consultation.
Skin: rash/redness, itching
Eyes: congestion of the eye, itching, swelling
3. In case of the following, stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered salesperson, being sure to take this instruction leaflet with you.
(1) When blurred vision does not improved.
(2) When symptoms do not improve even after using the medicine for 5 to 6 days.
<Precautions of Dosage and Administration>
(1) Strictly follow the prescribed dosage and administration.
(2) Excessive use may cause abnormally brightness or eye congestion.
(3) When allowing children to use the medicine, a guardian must be present to watch and tell such them how to use it.
(4) Ensure that the tip of the container does not touch the eyelid or eyelashes. Do not use when the medicine appears cloudy.
(5) Do not use this medicine while wearing soft contact lenses
(6) Use this medicine only for ophthalmic instillation.
<Precautions for storage and handling>
(1) Store in a cool, low humidity place away from direct sunlight and fluorescent lamps.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not transfer the medicine to a different container. (It may lead to misuse or alter the quality of the drug.)
(4) Do not share with others.
(5) Do not take use the product after its expiration date.
(6) Do not store the product in a place where the temperature is over 40℃. If it is left in the car (e.g. dashboard) or near the heater, its container may deform.
(7) The product is orange eye drops. Be careful not to spill any of the drops on your clothing. If it is spilled on your clothing, immediately wash it away with neutral detergent.
(8) Component crystals may adhere to the screw on the container. In this case, wipe them off with clean gauze and then use.
Eyestrain, redness of the conjunctiva, prevention of eye troubles（after swimming, or to wash out sweat or dust etc.）, ophthalmia by ultraviolet rays etc. (snow blindness etc. ), blepharitis (running eye), foreign-body feeling by contact lenses, itchy eyes, blurred vision (eye mucus)
◇Dosage and administration◇
Use 1 to 3 drops of this medicine at a time 3 to 6 times a day.
◇Ingredient and amount◇
Neostigimine methylsulfate 0.75mg
Vitamin B12 0.75mg （Cyanocobalamin）
Vitamin B6 4.5mg (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
d-α-Tocopherol acetate 7.5mg
Potassium L-aspartate 150mg
Aminoethyl sulfonic acid 75mg
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4.5mg
Terahydrozoline hydrochloride 7.5mg
ε-Aminocaproic acid 150mg
Berberine chloride 1.5mg
Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate 30mg
Sodium chondroitin sulfate 37.5mg
◇Disclaimer on Multilingual OTC Product Information◇
・This product is a pharmaceutical product approved under a Japanese law, the Law for Ensuring the Quality, Efficacy and Safety of Drugs and Medical Devices, with a view to its sale and use in Japan.
・Multilingual product information is a translation of the product labeling written in Japanese and provided for your information only. It does not warrant that its contents and the product itself conforms to laws and regulations in countries other than Japan.
・Multilingual product information is a tentative translation by Our Company, and may be modified or altered without notice.
・Our Company assumes no responsibility for any occurred problem attributable to the contents of the multilingual product information.