1. The following persons should contact a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation before administration.
(1) Patients undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
(2) Patients who have experienced allergic symptoms associated with drugs, etc.
(3) Those with severe moistening or erosion
2. If the following symptoms are observed after using this drug, these may be adverse reactions, so immediately discontinue the use, and show this document to your physician, pharmacist, or registered sales person for a consultation.
Skin: rash/redness, itching, swelling
3. If symptoms do not improve even after using this medicine for 5 to 6 days, stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered salesperson, being sure to take this instruction leaflet with you.
<Precautions of Dosage and Administration>
(1) Strictly follow the prescribed dosage and administration.
(2) When allowing children to take the medicine, a guardian must be present to watch and tell such them how to take it.
(3) Attention should be paid so that the medicine will not come into contact with eyes. If the medicine comes into contact with eyes, immediately rinse them with water or lukewarm water. If the symptoms are severe, seek an ophthalmologist for medical treatment.
(4) This medication is only for external use.
<Precautions for storage and handling>
(1) Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Always keep it stored with the cap.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not transfer the medicine to a different container.
(4) Close the cap after wiping off ointments (oils) on the tube tip with a clean gauze or tissue well. When closing the cap with ointments (oils) remained, the cap may be overtightened.
(5) Do not use the product after its expiration date.
Diaper rash, miliaria, eczema, dermatitis, skin sore, irritated skin, itching, chilblain, insect bites, urticaria
◇Dosage and administration◇
Apply topically an appropriate amount to the affected lesion once to twice a day.
◇Ingredient and amount◇
Vitamin A oil 10mg (10,000I.U. as vitamin A)
Ergocalciferol（vitamin D2） 0.01mg
Zinc oxide 1,000mg
◇Disclaimer on Multilingual OTC Product Information◇
・This product is a pharmaceutical product approved under a Japanese law, the Law for Ensuring the Quality, Efficacy and Safety of Drugs and Medical Devices, with a view to its sale and use in Japan.
・Multilingual product information is a translation of the product labeling written in Japanese and provided for your information only. It does not warrant that its contents and the product itself conforms to laws and regulations in countries other than Japan.
・Multilingual product information is a tentative translation by Our Company, and may be modified or altered without notice.
・Our Company assumes no responsibility for any occurred problem attributable to the contents of the multilingual product information.