Stona IB Gel S
■When not to use the product
1. This product should not be taken in the following persons.
(1) Patients who have had an allergic symptom to this drug or its ingredients.
(2) Patients who have experienced asthma from taking this drug or other cold remedies, antipyretic analgesics.
(3) Children under 15 years old.
(4) Pregnant women who are expected to give birth within 12 weeks.
2. This drug should not be taken together with the following drugs:
Other cold medicines, antipyretics/analgesics, sedatives, expectorants, internal medicine, etc. containing antihistamines (internal medicine for rhinitis, medicine for motion sickness, medicine for allergies, etc.)
3. After taking this drug, do not drive a car or operate machinery (sleepiness may occur).
4. Nursing women should either not take this medicine or stop nursing while taking this medicine.
5. Do not drink alcohol before/after taking this medicine.
6. Do not take this medicine for more than 5 days
1. The following persons should contact a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation before administration.
(1) Patients undergoing medical treatment from a physician or dentist.
(2) Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
(3) The elderly
(4) Patients who have experienced allergic symptoms associated with drugs, etc.
(5) Persons with the following symptoms: hyperthermia, urination difficulty
(6) Persons diagnosed as having the following: thyroid disease, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, liver disease, kidney disease, glaucoma, systemic lupus erythematosus, mixed connective tissue disease, patients with blood clots (cerebral thrombosis, myocardial infarction, thrombophlebitis), patients who may develop thrombosis, respiratory dysfunction, obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, obesity
(7) Patients who experienced any of the following diseases.
gastric/duodenal ulcer, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease
2. If the following symptoms are observed after using this drug, these may be adverse reactions, so immediately discontinue the use, and show this document to your physician, pharmacist, or registered sales person for a consultation.
Skin: rash/redness itching, bruised
Gastrointestinal system: nausea and vomiting, loss of appetite, feeling of discomfort in the stomach, stomachache, stomatitis, heartburn, stomach heaviness, gastrointestinal bleeding, abdominal pain, diarrhea, bloody stool
Neuropsychiatric system: dizziness
Cardiovascular system: palpitations
Respiratory system: shortness of breath
Urinary system: urination difficulty
Other: blurred vision, ear ringing, oedema, nose bleeds, bleeding of the gums, difficult to stop bleeding, bleeding, back pain, excessive temperature decrease,
The following serious symptoms may occur in rare cases. In such cases, immediately seek medical aid:
Shock (anaphylaxis): Symptoms, such as itching of skin, urticaria, hoarseness, sneezing, itchy throat, breathing difficulties, palpitations, and clouding of consciousness may occur immediately after take.
Oculomucocutaneous syndrome (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), toxic epidermal necrolysis: Hyperthermia, ocular hyperaemia, eye discharge, lip erosion, pain throat, widespread skin rash/redness etc. may persist or suddenly worsen.
Hepatic function failure: Symptoms, such as fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white of eyes), brown urine, general malaise, loss of appetite, etc. may occur.
Kidney disorders: Symptoms, such as fever, rash, reduced urinary volume, general oedema, general malaise, arthralgia (painful joints) and diarrhea, etc. may occur.
Interstitial pneumonia: Shortness and/or difficulties of breath when go upstairs or overwork, sudden dry cough and/or fever and its continuance.
Asthma: Symptoms, such as wheezing or hissing when breathing, and difficult breathing, etc. may occur.
Aplastic anemia: Symptoms, such as bruises, nose bleeds, bleeding gums, fever, pale appearance of skin and mucosa, fatigue, palpitations, shortness of breath, becoming dizzy from feeling sick and blood in the urine, etc. may occur.
Agranulocytosis: Symptoms, such as acute high fever, chills and sore throat, etc. may occur.
Respiratory depression including shortness of breath and breathlessness may occur.
3. The following symptoms may be observed after taking this drug. If these symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue the use of this drug, and show this document to your physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation.
Constipation, dry mouth, drowsiness
4. When symptoms do not improve even after taking the medicine 5 to 6 times, stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered salesperson, being sure to take this instruction leaflet with you.
<Precautions of Dosage and Administration>
(1) Strictly follow the prescribed dosage and administration.
(2) How to take the capsules out:
Press hard the protrusion of PTP sheet containing the capsules on the fingertips to break aluminum foil on the back. Then take the capsules and ingest.
<Precautions for storage and handling>
(1) Store in a cool, low humidity place away from direct sunlight.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not transfer the medicine to a different container.
(4) Do not take the product after its expiration date.
Relief of various symptoms of a common cold: sore throat, fever, chills (feeling cold due to fever), phlegm (sputum), running nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, cough, headache, joint pain, and muscle pain.
◇Dosage and administration◇
Take the following amount of medicine within 30 minutes after a meal.
Adults (15 years or over): 2 capsules per dose
Under 15 years: Do not take.
Number of doses per day: 3 times
◇Ingredient and amount◇
In 6 capsules
Tranexamic acid 750mg
Bromhexine hydrochloride 12mg
Dihydrocodeine phosphate 24mg
dl-Methylephedrine hydrochloride 60mg
d-Chlorpheniramine maleate 3.5mg
Anhydrous caffeine 75mg
◇Disclaimer on Multilingual OTC Product Information◇
・This product is a pharmaceutical product approved under a Japanese law, the Law for Ensuring the Quality, Efficacy and Safety of Drugs and Medical Devices, with a view to its sale and use in Japan.
・Multilingual product information is a translation of the product labeling written in Japanese and provided for your information only. It does not warrant that its contents and the product itself conforms to laws and regulations in countries other than Japan.
・Multilingual product information is a tentative translation by Our Company, and may be modified or altered without notice.
・Our Company assumes no responsibility for any occurred problem attributable to the contents of the multilingual product information.