Stona Gel Sinus
■When not to use the product
1. This product should not be taken in the following persons.
(1) Patients who have had an allergic symptom to this drug or its ingredients.
(2) Patients who have experienced asthma from taking this drug or other cold remedies, antipyretic analgesics.
2. This drug should not be taken together with the following drugs:
Other cold medicines, antipyretics/analgesics, sedatives, expectorants, internal medicine, etc. containing antihistamines (internal medicine for rhinitis, medicine for motion sickness, medicine for allergies, etc.), gastrointestinal analgesics and antispasmodics
3. After taking this drug, do not drive a car or operate machinery (symptoms such as sleepiness, blurred vision and abnormal brightness may occur).
4. Nursing women should either not take this medicine or stop nursing while taking this medicine.
5. Do not drink alcohol before/after taking this medicine.
6. Do not take this medicine for a long time
1. The following persons should contact a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation before administration.
(1) Patients undergoing medical treatment from a physician or dentist.
(2) Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
(3) The elderly
(4) Patients who have experienced allergic symptoms associated with drugs, etc.
(5) Persons with the following symptoms: hyperthermia, urination difficulty
(6) Persons diagnosed as having the following: thyroid disease, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, liver disease, kidney disease, gastric/duodenal ulcer, glaucoma, respiratory dysfunction, obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, obesity
2. If the following symptoms are observed after using this drug, these may be adverse reactions, so immediately discontinue the use, and show this document to your physician, pharmacist, or registered sales person for a consultation.
Skin: rash/redness, itching
Gastrointestinal system: nausea and vomiting, loss of appetite
Neuropsychiatric system: dizziness, headache
Urinary system: urination difficulty
Other: excessive temperature decrease, facial hot flashes, abnormal brightness
The following serious symptoms may occur in rare cases. In such cases, immediately seek medical aid:
Shock (anaphylaxis): Symptoms, such as itching of skin, urticaria, hoarseness, sneezing, itchy throat, breathing difficulties, palpitations, and clouding of consciousness may occur immediately after take.
Oculomucocutaneous syndrome (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), toxic epidermal necrolysis, acute generalised exanthematous pustulosis: Hyperthermia, ocular hyperaemia, eye discharge, lip erosion, pain throat, widespread skin rash/redness, small pimples (small pustules) on reddened skin, general malaise, anorexia, etc. may persist or suddenly worsen.
Hepatic function failure: Symptoms, such as fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white of eyes), brown urine, general malaise, loss of appetite, etc. may occur.
Kidney disorders: Symptoms, such as fever, rash, reduced urinary volume, general oedema, general malaise, arthralgia (painful joints) and diarrhea, etc. may occur.
Interstitial pneumonia: Shortness and/or difficulties of breath when go upstairs or overwork, sudden dry cough and/or fever and its continuance.
Asthma: Symptoms, such as wheezing or hissing when breathing, and difficult breathing, etc. may occur.
Respiratory depression including shortness of breath and breathlessness may occur.
3. The following symptoms may be observed after taking this drug. If these symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue the use of this drug, and show this document to your physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation.
Constipation, dry mouth, drowsiness, blurred vision
4. When symptoms do not improve even after taking the medicine 5 to 6 times, stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered salesperson, being sure to take this instruction leaflet with you.
<Precautions of Dosage and Administration>
(1) Strictly follow the prescribed dosage and administration.
(2) When allowing children to take the medicine, a guardian must be present to watch and tell such them how to take it.
(3) How to take the capsules out:
Press hard the protrusion of PTP sheet containing the capsules on the fingertips to break aluminum foil on the back. Then take the capsules and ingest.
<Precautions for storage and handling>
(1) Store in a cool, low humidity place away from direct sunlight.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not transfer the medicine to a different container.
(4) Do not take the product after its expiration date.
Relief of various symptoms of a common cold: running nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat, cough, phlegm (sputum), chills (feeling cold due to fever), fever, headache, joint pain, and muscle pain.
◇Dosage and administration◇
Take the following amount of medicine within 30 minutes after a meal.
Adults (15 years or over): 2 capsules per dose
12-14 years:1 capsule per dose
Under 12 years: Do not take.
Number of doses per day: 3 times
◇Ingredient and amount◇
In 6 capsules
Belladonna Total Alkaloids 0.3mg
Diphenylpyraline hydrochloride 4mg
dl-Methylephedrine hydrochloride 60mg
Dihydrocodeine phosphate 24mg
Noscapine hydrochloride 48mg
Anhydrous caffeine 75mg
◇Disclaimer on Multilingual OTC Product Information◇
・This product is a pharmaceutical product approved under a Japanese law, the Law for Ensuring the Quality, Efficacy and Safety of Drugs and Medical Devices, with a view to its sale and use in Japan.
・Multilingual product information is a translation of the product labeling written in Japanese and provided for your information only. It does not warrant that its contents and the product itself conforms to laws and regulations in countries other than Japan.
・Multilingual product information is a tentative translation by Our Company, and may be modified or altered without notice.
・Our Company assumes no responsibility for any occurred problem attributable to the contents of the multilingual product information.