Ringl IB α200
■When not to use the product
1. This product should not be taken in the following persons.
(1) Patients who have had an allergic symptom to this drug or its ingredients.
(2) Patients who have experienced asthma from taking this drug or other antipyretic /analgesics, cold remedies.
(3) Children under 15 years old.
(4) Patients receiving medical treatment or medication for any of the following diseases at the medical institute.
Gastric/duodenal ulcer，hematologic disease，liver disease，kidney disease，heart disease，hypertension，treated with zidovudine (Retrovir)
(4) Pregnant women who are expected to give birth within 12 weeks.
2. This drug should not be taken together with the following drugs:
Other antipyretics/analgesics, cold medicines, sedatives
3. Do not drink alcohol before/after taking this medicine.
4. Do not take this medicine for a long time
1. The following persons should contact a physician, dentist, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation before administration.
(1) Individuals undergoing medical treatment from a physician or dentist or those who take any of the following medicines:
Coumarin anticoagulants (warfarin), aspirin （if administered as an antiplatelet drug), lithiums (lithium carbonate），thiazide diuretics (hydrochlorothiazide），loop diuretics （furosemide），tacrolimus hydrate，new quinolone antibiotics （enoxacin hydrate, etc.), methotrexate，cholestyramine.
(2) Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
(3) Nursing women.
(4) The elderly
(5) Patients who have experienced allergic symptoms associated with drugs, etc.
(6) Persons diagnosed as having the following or patients who experienced any of the following diseases.
Gastric/duodenal ulcer，hematologic disease，liver disease, kidney disease，heart disease, hypertension， asthma，systemic lupus erythematosus, mixed connective tissue disease, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease
2. If the following symptoms are observed after using this drug, these may be adverse reactions, so immediately discontinue the use, and show this document to your physician, dentist, pharmacist, or registered sales person for a consultation.
Skin: rash/redness itching, bruised
Gastrointestinal system: nausea and vomiting, loss of appetite, feeling of discomfort in the stomach, stomachache, stomatitis, heartburn, stomach heaviness, gastrointestinal bleeding, abdominal pain, diarrhea, bloody stool
Neuropsychiatric system: dizziness, drowsiness, insomnia, feel depressed
Cardiovascular system: palpitations
Respiratory system: shortness of breath
Other: blurred vision, ear ringing, oedema, nose bleeds, bleeding of the gums, difficult to stop bleeding, bleeding, back pain, excessive temperature decrease, general malaise
The following serious symptoms may occur in rare cases. In such cases, immediately seek medical aid:
Shock (anaphylaxis): Symptoms, such as itching of skin, urticaria, hoarseness, sneezing, itchy throat, breathing difficulties, palpitations, and clouding of consciousness may occur immediately after take.
Oculomucocutaneous syndrome (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), toxic epidermal necrolysis: Hyperthermia, ocular hyperaemia, eye discharge, lip erosion, pain throat, widespread skin rash/redness etc. may persist or suddenly worsen.
Digestive disturbance: Stool turns dark, or symptoms including vomiting blood, blood in stool, or mucous and bloody stool（loose stool in which blood is mixed with mucus and pus) occur.
Hepatic function failure: Symptoms, such as fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white of eyes), brown urine, general malaise, loss of appetite, etc. may occur.
Kidney disorders: Symptoms, such as fever, rash, reduced urinary volume, general oedema, general malaise, arthralgia (painful joints) and diarrhea, etc. may occur.
Aseptic meningitis: Symptoms, such as severe headache with a tight sensation along the neck, fever and feeling nausea/vomiting, etc. may occur. (these symptoms are frequently reported particularly in patients under treatment for systemic lupus erythematosus or mixed connective tissue disease. )
Interstitial pneumonia: Shortness and/or difficulties of breath when go upstairs or overwork, sudden dry cough and/or fever and its continuance.
Asthma: Symptoms, such as wheezing or hissing when breathing, and difficult breathing, etc. may occur.
Aplastic anemia: Symptoms, such as bruises, nose bleeds, bleeding gums, fever, pale appearance of skin and mucosa, fatigue, palpitations, shortness of breath, becoming dizzy from feeling sick and blood in the urine, etc. may occur.
Agranulocytosis: Symptoms, such as acute high fever, chills and sore throat, etc. may occur.
3. The following symptoms may be observed after taking this drug. If these symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue the use of this drug, and show this document to your physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation.
Constipation, dry mouth
4．The following symptoms may be observed after taking this drug: your body temperature drops below normal, you feel lethargic (lethargy), or your hands and feet get cold (natura frigida in the extremities). In such cases, immediately discontinue the use of this drug, keep you warm with a blanket and show this document to your physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation.
5. When symptoms do not improve even after taking the medicine 3 to 4 times, stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, dentist, pharmacist or registered salesperson, being sure to take this instruction leaflet with you.
<Precautions of Dosage and Administration>
(1) Strictly follow the prescribed dosage and administration.
(2) How to take the capsules out:
Press hard the protrusion of PTP sheet containing the capsules on the fingertips to break aluminum foil on the back. Then take the capsules and ingest.
<Precautions for storage and handling>
(1) Store in a cool, low humidity place away from direct sunlight.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not transfer the medicine to a different container.
(4) Do not take (use)the product after its expiration date.
(5) Capsules absorb moisture. Do not touch with wet hands.
1) Relief of headache, toothache, pain after tooth extraction, sore throat, earache, joint pain, neuralgia, lumbago, muscular pain, pain due to stiff shoulders, contusion pain, bone fracture pain, pain associated with sprain, painful menses (menstrual pain), and traumatic pain
2) Relief of fever at the time of chills (feeling cold due to fever) and fever
◇Dosage and administration◇
When symptoms appear, take the following single dose. Avoid taking on an empty stomach as much as possible. Always leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Adults (15 years or over): 1 capsule per dose
Under 15 years: Do not take.
Number of doses per day: Up to two times a day.（The third dose can be taken if symptoms recur.）
◇Ingredient and amount◇
In 1 capsule
◇Disclaimer on Multilingual OTC Product Information◇
・This product is a pharmaceutical product approved under a Japanese law, the Law for Ensuring the Quality, Efficacy and Safety of Drugs and Medical Devices, with a view to its sale and use in Japan.
・Multilingual product information is a translation of the product labeling written in Japanese and provided for your information only. It does not warrant that its contents and the product itself conforms to laws and regulations in countries other than Japan.
・Multilingual product information is a tentative translation by Our Company, and may be modified or altered without notice.
・Our Company assumes no responsibility for any occurred problem attributable to the contents of the multilingual product information.